Assistant Director Prospect ManagementCompany: University of North Florida Foundation
Date Posted: July 27, 2017
The University of North Florida invites applications for the position of Assistant Director of Prospect Management. This position is charged with overseeing the prospect management program within the University Development and Alumni Engagement division and will serve as the prospect management specialist.
The Assistant Director Prospect Management plays an integral role in the design, development, implementation and interpretation of departmental processes and/or programs. This position will coordinate the collaboration of major gift fundraisers by directing the use of the Prospect Management System and provide centralized services including defining user needs, planning usage guidelines and policies, reporting and analytics, creating user documentation and training users on the system. The Assistant Director of Prospect Management and Analytic will be cross trained with the Assistant Director of Prospect Research to enhance productivity and support for the team members within the University Development and Alumni Engagement Division.
- Prospect Management focus on supporting the units’ strategies and fundraising objectives to maximize positive solicitation outcomes. Manage solicitor assignments and track proposals, stage aging, and ratings for each prospect/donor. Analyze data and produce reports, graphs, and charts reflecting the PM module and generating projections as needed.
- Data Analysis and Data Integrity: ensure integrity of data for accuracy and reporting. Review campus-wide prospect information for appropriate inclusion in PM system. Design, develop and implement PM reports. Work with fundraisers and administrators in analyzing business needs, requirements and specifications and translating these criteria’s into reports. Develop complex PM reports with an emphasis on accuracy and timely delivery. React quickly to changing business demands. Implement UNF branding for all reports, charts and dashboards. Partner with the Database Administrator to assist in the verification and validation of reports and data, outline and analyze data during the report development.
- Analytics and Reporting for Prospect Management: develop mastery of constituent segmentation strategies, fundraiser performance statistics, and prospect data retrieval and analysis. Includes defining and managing resource needs, auditing best practices among peer institutions, working with Database Coordinator and IT staff to realize information management and reporting objectives. Serve as the liaison between fundraisers, data management and IT staff to interpret information needs and abilities. Assist with creating centralized reporting solutions that works on multiple project requests. Utilize best practices when creating new packages. This includes maintaining a clear naming convention, ensuring optimal organization of data and providing clear documentation.
- Policy and Training: train new and existing development officers and support staff, personalized consultations and refresher sessions. Follow-up to ensure understanding of PM policy, goals and objectives and proper use of PM module. Maintain PM documentation, revise and document PM policies and procedures. Steward PM data throughout donor database conversions, including evaluation and recommendation of enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must complete an online application in OASYs at http://www.unfjobs.org and must upload all required documents to be considered for this position. Once you finalize your completed application and have submitted the required documents you will receive a confirmation number. Keep the confirmation number in your records. If you have any questions, contact Kayla Kirby at 904-620-2177. Applicants who do not apply online or do not upload all the required documentation will not be considered for this position.
UNF is an Equal Opportunity /Equal Access/ Affirmative Action institution.