Special Projects ManagerCompany: Dreams Come True of Jacksonville, Inc.
Date Posted: November 28, 2017
The Special Projects Manager is a fundraising position with the primary focus on income generation, including the management and development of the organization’s signature 5K event. We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and organized individual who is knowledgeable of the market and has demonstrated success in the areas of volunteer development and special event fundraising. Ability to attend some weekday evening meetings and perform some occasional weekend work. Travel throughout the First Coast and Southeast Georgia area may be required.
Experience in developing corporate partnerships, non-profit event management and customer relationship building are highly desirable. Strong presentation skills, interpersonal, verbal and written are essential. Must have knowledge of market and demonstrated success in volunteer development and special event fundraising. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and excellent organizational skills required. Must have a valid driver’s license, as responsibilities may include travel throughout First Coast area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years successful fundraising or outside sales experience
- Ability to accomplish results through strong volunteer recruitment, training and management
- Highly effective organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
Submit resume and cover letter including salary requirements to SpecialProjectsDCT@gmail.com