Director of Development, Coggin College of BusinessCompany: University of North Florida
Date Posted: February 9, 2018
The Director of Development for the Coggin College of Business is responsible for all development activities in the college.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and provide stewardship of major donors for college initiatives at the level of $100,000 or more and attain annual financial goals.
- Provide staff support to the college's Business Advisory Council.
- Plan and staff the college's annual fund drives.
- Work with Dean, faculty and staff of the college to identify areas for which external support for the college and its programs is appropriate and necessary.
- Work with Dean, faculty and staff of the college in developing strategies and materials for attracting external support for the college.
- Nurture long-term relationships on behalf of the college with contributors including individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Work with the Director of Annual Giving to coordinate college participation in direct mail, phonathon and faculty and staff fund drive.
- Attend Development and Alumni Engagement team meetings.
- Prepare an annual calendar of college public events to serve as both public relations and fundraising tools for the college development program.
- Develop an annual report of college development activities and accomplishments.
- Assist Alumni Services for CCB alumni needs.
- Supervise an assistant director of development, program coordinator, web site developer/graphic designer, and student assistant.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Dean or Assistant VP for Development in consultation with the Dean as they relate to a comprehensive, university-wide campaign.
- During declared campus emergencies, this position may be required to perform specific job related duties at a designated off campus location or place of residence.
Applicants must complete an online application at www.unfjobs.org in order to be considered for this position. Applicants who do not apply online will not be considered for this position. Once you submit your completed application you will receive a confirmation number. Keep the confirmation number for your records. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Laura Kelp at (904) 620-1540 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.